Fractional CFO Services
If your business is experiencing rapid growth, rebranding, or reorganizing, investing in fractional CFO services can make all the difference in securing your financial future. Kessler Consulting’s team has an extensive breadth of experience, enabling us to tackle problems most full-time, in-house options cannot adequately take on.
Kessler Consulting uses a team-based approach. Your business will have the services of a CFO and Controller to elevate your company’s financial footing affordably.
Under the Fractional CFO Services program, we can fine-tune your processes, eliminate waste, establish new goals and demonstrate exactly how to meet them.
Fractional CFOs Can:
- Coordinate with lenders and secure financing
- Prepare forecasts requested by lenders
- Forecast bank covenant compliance
- Create and systematize financial reporting process
- Identify profit improvement opportunities
- Prepare a 13 week cash forecast methodology
- Forecast Borrowing Base Certificates
- Establish budget methodology
- Facilitate strategic planning
- Lead ERP selection and implementation
- Mentor inexperienced controllers and CFOs
Improve cash management procedures
- Improve cash management procedures
- Identify and eliminate wasteful administrative procedures
- Lead process to control health insurance costs
- Create Key Metric tracking process
- Create a Board of Advisors and/or participate on Board of Advisors
- Evaluate capital structure
- Review cost accounting system and evaluate work center rates
- Evaluate and improve quoting process
- Coordinate information for tax preparation
- Coordinate information for outside audit/review
- Create a plan for managing during periods of low cash liquidity
…and much more.
Fractional CFO services are flexible and adaptable to your needs, however large or small. To learn more about how Kessler Consulting can transform your business’ financial outlook, get in touch with a team member today.